Relax has been specially developed for stressed horses. Due to its unique composition it produces a calming effect for horses under stress without loss of focus or stamina.
Result? A calm, focused and relaxed horse in top condition. Among other things due to the addition of L-Tryptophan, which ensures that more serotonin is released in the brain and has a positive effect on the horse’s mood. L-Tryptophan is also an essential amino acid that ensures normal function of the nervous system.
Relax has a high concentration of magnesium, which has a dual function. On the one hand magnesium has a calming action, on the other this mineral offers support to tight muscles. In addition, choline citrate and passiflora were used for their calming effect
No doping substances
WHEN TO USE:
- Temperamental and/or spooky horses
- Horses which need box rest (after surgery or injury)
- Stress during transport or after relocation
- Young horses which have just starting training
Relax can be administered in the long term.
Magnesiumcitraat, magnesiumoxide, maltodextrines
Passiflora incarnata extract 100.000 mg/kg, Matricaria recutita extract 75.000 mg/kg, Melissa officinalis extract 75.000 mg/kg
Vitamins and provitamins:
Choline chloride (3a890) 9.450 mg/kg
Lecithin (soy) 90.000 mg/kg
L-Tryptophan 200.000 mg/kg
- Container of 0.5 kilograms (25-day course of treatment)
INSTRUCTIONS TO USE:
- 1 scoop (20 grams) per horse per day mixed in with the feed