Cavalor Kick Up - FOR INSTANT FRESHNESS. It delivers vitality to horses suffering from low energy and weak performance. Some horses suffer from unexplained energy deficits which can have negative effects on both appearance and performance. The answer is Cavalor® Kick Up. Cavalor® Kick Up contains nutrients like plant extracts, B vitamins and choline to provide extra energy, support physiological processes, and promote regeneration. The result is a more active and willing horse.
Cavalor Kick Up is a liquid feed supplement designed to enhance the horse’s feed ration with quickly and easily digestible vitamins, minerals, amino acids and aromatic plant extracts. These valuable nutrients and their interaction stimulate the physiological processes. The results can be seen immediately. After just one day, your horse will have more vitality for better performance.
• Vitamins, including B vitamins (B1, B2, B12) and choline play an important role in energy conversion in the body and provide extra energy.
• Vitamin E is an important antioxidant that protects cells during intense work.
• Sorbitol and yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) support digestion and ensure optimum feed utilisation.
• The essential amino acid lysine supports the immune system and promotes regeneration.
• Plant extracts including Thymus vulgaris and Panax ginseng support the immune system and deliver energy.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Administer Cavalor Kick Up on the evening before and the morning of an event to help prevent the fatigue that can arise from several days of performance. If your horse shows signs of fatigue, for example due to an excessively long competition season, administer Cavalor Kick Up every other day over an extended period of time. If intended to help regain good physical condition, administer Cavalor Kick Up twice a week until the horse completely regains fitness. On average this takes 7 to 10 days. Always mix dosage in with feed:
• For sport horses: 50 ml
• Ponies and leisure horses: 25 ml
Maximum 100 ml per horse per day.