- With a high amount of vitamin E and Selenium compared to the main competitors
- Ideal to support preparation for sporting activity and for subsequent recovery
- Practical measuring cup inside the package
Complementary feed for horses intended for particular nutritional purposes – Support the preparation for and recovery from sport effort
Beta-E Muscle is a horse complementary feed conceived to maintain horses’ physiological muscle conditions. It is a complementary feed enriching horses’ diets with vitamin E, vitamin C, organic selenium, turmeric and betaine.
When to use Beta-E Muscle
- Beta-E Muscle can be a valuable ally to maintain sport horses’ muscle health. Indeed, sport horses constantly need perfectly healthy, flexible, elastic and agile muscles.
- It is recommended to use Beta-E Muscle during training for demanding competition periods and on competition days.
Instructions for use:
Properly mix 40-80 g of Beta-E Muscle per day with the daily ration.
Recommended length of time: Use Beta-E Muscle from up to 8 weeks before sport effort to up to 4 weeks after sport effort. Using Beta-E Muscle on competition days is recommended.
– level full: 24 g
– rounded full: 26 g
(Since each horse has its own peculiarities feeds and complementary feeds should always be introduced in its diet gradually).