“CARBON AIR JUNIOR Fetlock” have been studied to defend young jumping horses from collisions and bruises at hindlimb’s fetlock (in compliance with the international regulations for “young horses” categories), offering the maximum protection to the horse in the Show Jumping discipline. Carbon Fibre elements are present under the shell to thermally insulate the joints from the heat generated by external friction, while increasing the mechanical resistance to impacts.
- Carbon Fibre Inserts for Extra Protection;
- Anatomic TPU Structure with differentiated thickness;
- Gel-Tech padding for impact absorption;
- Air Intakes for Extra Ventilation;
- Perforated Neoprene for Perspiration;
- Flex-Zone for a complete freedom of movement;
- 100% Made in Italy.